The Pest Management Division website is being transitioned to https://agriculture.az.gov
"If there is something on this page you are unable to locate, and cannot find it by visiting https://agriculture.az.gov".
however, all menu links located here should work, as well as the "MyPMD" buttons above.
Please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
For questions about licensing, contact us at [email protected]
During this COVID-19 social distancing time, the Arizona Department of Agriculture is asking our
customers to interact with us via phone and email.
If you must come to the office please schedule an
appointment with the appropriate person to ensure they will be at the office when you do get here.
Phone numbers to call for each Division are as follows:
|WEIGHTS And MEASURES:|| 480-848-1709|
|CFV / FSMA / FSIS YUMA:|| 928-317-1345|
|NOGALES INSPECTIONS:|| 520-281-0783|
|ESD and LICENSING:|| 602-542-3578 / 602-542-3575 / 602-255-3652|
|PSD GENERAL:|| 602-542-0994|
|PSD INDUSTRIAL HEMP:|| 602-542-3228|
|STATE AG LAB:|| 602-744-4924|
|FOOD INSECURITY ISSUES Michele Mellott:|| 602-680-0923|
Link to Governor Ducey's EOs: https://azgovernor.gov/executive-orders
Link to DHS COVID-19 Information:
To Print CA/QA Certification:
- Go to http://opm.azda.gov/ * you are already there
- Click on the Blue Button "MyPMD" for Individuals near the top of the main page
- Enter your 10 digit OPM ID No. and Password (all letters should be capitalized).
- Click Continue
- Click on Certification Overview in the brown box menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Green Button in the center of the screen that says "Print CA Certification"; or
- Click on the Blue Button that states "Print QA Certification"
- A new screen will appear and you can print your CA/QA certification
To Print Business License:
- Got to http://opm.azda.gov/ * you are already there
- Click on the Green button "MyPMD" for Businesses near the top of the main page
- Enter the Business License Number and the Business password
- Click Continue
- Click on Manage Account in the brown box menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click on Wall License (PDF)
- A new screen will appear and you can print your Business License
Applicator Certifications that have expired as of May 31,2019